Leokraft’s Super Coders Training Program
Despite students’ exponential interest in pursuing CS (Computer Science) degrees, we have found that the universities are struggling to keep up with the growing demand for employees with technical backgrounds.
Leokraft’s Super Coders Training Program is an attempt to bridge the gap, even for non-CS graduates such as from Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil Engineering departments. We are joining hands in offering an alternative approach to learning, less time commitment with a bundle of perks, including individualized mentorship and job placement after completion.
So what exactly is this Entry-Level Hiring Program?
The demand for programmers is still high and continues to rise. This hands-on teaching and guidance with real-time coding on live projects prepare talents to not just answer “What can you do?” but to show it, as well.
Programme structure: (3 months)
● 12 weeks of training
● 100+ hours of coding experience
● Soft skills training
● Cross-team collaboration skills
● One on one mentorship
● Live Projects
● Job offer on successful completion of the program
What sets Leokraft’s Super Coders Training Program apart from other programs?
1. Industry Exposure in terms of top-notch Programming and Software Development skills.
2. Assured full-time job opportunity.
3. An exclusive opportunity for the finest training from the best tech leaders and experienced
4. Continuous guidance, support and assessment.
5. Learn all the tips and tricks to become an A-Class Programmer and which would set you apart
from the traditional development experts.
6. Chance to work on live projects for global clients.
The unparalleled Program Benefits for Interns
a. Learn and grow in your area of interest.
b. Earn money with a monthly stipend while upskilling yourself. It’s a win-win situation.
c. Apply concepts, theory, and tools just learned in courses to a practical project
d. Acquire an edge over the competition in the future job market with a clear and strong
foundation of base knowledge.
e. Develop critical research, technical, project and time management as well as soft skills.
Who can Apply
a. Fresh college graduates with a minimum of 1 year of professional software
b. Curious, energetic, and ready to work hard and learn a lot.
c. Team player and a strong communicator.
d. Willing to work from our office in Bengaluru, India post-pandemic (the program shall
be conducted remotely for now.)
1. We are accepting applications for the January cohort right now.
2. Please apply by sending your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Our panel will review profiles, and if shortlisted, you will receive an email for an online
coding test. You would be expected to complete this test within 3-5 days.
4. If you clear the test, you will undergo 2 rounds of interviews via Google Meet.
5. If selected, you will get an offer letter from us to join us as an intern.